The Bigger Picture
Our knowledge and expertise in building design enables us to provide objective advice that empowers clients to make more informed decisions and accomplish their respective goals. We use detailed building energy models to balance capital cost, profitability, operations and sustainability. We model the bigger picture.
The services offered by Edge Consultants include
Green Building Certification
LEED is the most widely used green building rating system in the world. Our consulting for LEED certification includes:
- LEED for Neighbourhood Development
- LEED for New Construction
- LEED for Healthcare
- LEED for Commercial Interiors
- LEED for Homes
We continually strive to model buildings that reflect real world operations. Our performance modelling services include:
- Step Code (BC Energy Step Code, City of Vancouver)
- Compliance (ASHRAE, NECB)
- LEED (LEED for homes, Commercial Interiors)
- Optimize existing facilities (Hospitals, schools)
- Thermal comfort & indoor air quality
Reporting and Compliance
Everything you need to measure, analyze and verify building performance. Our reporting and compliance services include:
- Measurement and verification
- Energy audits
- Water audits
- Greenhouse gas emissions
- Existing building analysis
Intelligent design of controls is critical to building performance. Smart controls enhance the functionality and efficiency of building systems. We provide solutions to save you energy.
Often times the most sustainable solution is to simply turn something off. Our first in industry offering for multi-unit residential buildings can save up to 30% on heating costs.
Ready to reduce your energy costs?